Paua Shell U – Drop Earrings (Fossil Shell)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $16.50 with what's this?
Real mini farmed paua shells set in modern U-drop earring wires. The outer shells have been coated with a semi-translucent hardener that resembles a natural fossilised shell. Shell is infused with speckles of Bay of Islands beach sand.
WEAR & SHARE YOUR STORY
– Paua shells symbolise the expression of the well-known quote “it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” Rough on the outside and lustrous on the inside. A reminder to shine your light from the inside out.
– Whether it’s something you treasure yourself or a gift for someone, paua shells are also a symbol of home as they were once the dwelling place for marine creatures. Wear this jewellery to keep your thoughts at ease and remind yourself that you will always have a safe haven wherever life may take you.
– shell height: approx 18-20mm
– wire metal: approx 20mm in height, sterling silver or 18k gold plated sterling silver
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box & gift wrapped with card
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!