Paua Shell French Hook Drop Earrings (Fossil Shell)
$93.00 – $99.00
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $15.50 with what's this?
Real mini freshwater paua shells set in classic french hook earring wires. The outer shells have been coated with a semi-translucent hardener that resembles a natural fossilised shell. Shell is infused with speckles of Bay of Islands beach sand.
WEAR & SHARE YOUR STORY
– Paua shells symbolise the expression of the well-known quote “it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” Rough on the outside and lustrous on the inside. A reminder to shine your light from the inside out.
– Whether it’s something you treasure yourself or a gift for someone, paua shells are also a symbol of home as they were once the dwelling place for marine creatures. Wear this jewellery to keep your thoughts at ease and remind yourself that you will always have a safe haven wherever life may take you.
– shell height: approx 18-20mm
– wire metal: sterling silver or 18k gold-filled
– packaging: microfibre pouch or charcoal black cardboard box
Freshwater paua shells have been sourced from a local paua farm. These shells are not wild paua that are protected. Shells have not reached full maturity are sustainably used for jewellery and home decor.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!