Paua Shell Beachstone Mini French Hook Earrings
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $13.16 with what's this?
A pair of real mini farmed paua shell sculpted with beachstone, set on sterling silver / 18k goldplated on sterling silve mini french hook earrings.
Beachstone setting – Inspired by the organic beauty of beach sand & stones, we’ve created these ‘beachstone’ settings out of resin putty and clay. Hand formed with New Zealand beach sand inclusions, we’ve chosen marine turquoise to match the hues of the paua and the ocean.
WEAR & SHARE YOUR STORY
– Paua shells symbolise the expression of the well-known quote “it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” Rough on the outside and lustrous on the inside. A reminder to shine your light from the inside out.
– Whether it’s something you treasure yourself or a gift for someone, paua shells are also a symbol of home as they were once the dwelling place for marine creatures. Wear this jewellery to keep your thoughts at ease and remind yourself that you will always have a safe haven wherever life may take you.
– shell height: approx 12-15mm
– wire metal: approx 10mm in height, hypoallergenic sterling silver or 18k gold-plated in sterling silver
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!