Floragem Raw Crystal – Kowhai (Yellow)
$92.00 – $107.00
DESCRIPTION: Floragems are gemstone-like nuggets. This type of floragem resemble raw crystals. They are created from a variety of native and wild New Zealand flora. Floral elements (petals, leaves, stamen) have been picked, dried and infused inside resin.
Each floragem can represent birthstone months based on the traditional birth colours. Seven colours and corresponding flora and birthmonth
1. White (Ma) – white manuka floral petals, queen anne lace – April, June
2. Red (Whero) – pohutukawa floral stamen – December, January, July
3. Blue (Kikorangi) – forget-me-not, hydrangea – March, September, December
4. Green (Kakariki) – rimurimu seaweed. kawakawa leaves – May, August
5. Yellow (Kowhai) – kowhai flowers, daisy petals – April, October, November
6. Purple (Waiporoporo) – poroporo flowers – January, February
7. Pink (Mawhero) – pink manuka flowers – April, October
PENDANT SETTING: 4 claw setting, approx 10mm.
CHAIN: 45mm long, 16k gold plated satellite chain, .925 sterling silver cable chain or 16k gold filled cable chain
PACKAGING: Microfibre Pouch and Charcoal Black Cardboard Box. Every Nostalgem order will be wrapped, all ready for gift-giving.