Fish Backbone Drop Necklace
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $24.50 with what's this?
A fragment from a real fish bone vertebrae, Transformed into a vessel pendant by hand forming bone with sculptor’s clay and silver-plated at 3 microns. Inner vertebrae body has been plated with 18k gold. Hangs on a sterling silver fine chain necklace.
WEAR & SHARE YOUR STORY
– Backbone symbolism is strength. Ideal gift for someone who represents the backbone of your life. For instance the backbone of a family is the member who has strength beyond measure. He/she can be relied on and trusted when times are tough, because it’s clear that the family would fall apart without him/her to hold them together.
– Fish symbolises the spirit of adventure. It’s a representation for those who like to explore deep into unknown waters or outside their home.
– Share your faith. In Christian symbology, the fish is related to Christ. Often with ICTHS – Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior.
– bone diameter size: approx 10-14mm
– chain metal: 45cm or 50cm, sterling silver
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box
Snapper fish sustainably and ethically caught from the Bay of Islands, New Zealand. The Bay of Islands is known as the fishing mecca of New Zealand.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!