A baroque tear drop flat pearl plays mother to a baby rice baroque pearl. Wear this necklace and share your story as a proud mother (or nana)! Baroque pearls are lovely representations of you and your child. It’s because freshwater baroque pearls are non-traditional pearls that come in unique free-form shapes and sizes. They are organic gems loved by who celebrate individuality & “perfect imperfection”.
– pearl size: approx 3mm (child) and 18-20mm (mother) pearls. There will be slight size, shape and colour variations due to its natural elements.
– chain: 45cm or 50cm long, .925 sterling silver cable chain or 18k gold plated sterling silver chain
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box
Baroque pearls dangle on mini lever hoops. Baroque means “irregularly shaped’ in French. Freshwater baroque pearls are non-traditional pearls that come in free-form shapes and sizes. Very much a reflection of women who celebrate their individuality and the perfect imperfection.
– pearl size: approx 25mm. There will be slight size, shape and colour variations due to its natural elements.
– earring hoop: 12mm diameter, silver plated or gold plated lever hoops.
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!